I can't see option to verify PayPal

NChitashvili
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone!

I have created PayPal in 2019 but I want to verify it right now. I remember when I had old one, they asked me to send photos of my ID or Passport but I didn't do that and just closed that account. On this new one I want to send them but I don't see an option for it. Unfortunately, when I go to Resolution Center or Help and type keywords "verify ID", I see question "How do I verify my PayPal account?", I pressed that and followed the link which was provided in the answer. It took me to "settings" page where I had to add Passport Number and Issuer Country. I made it, but suddenly my national ID disappeared in account settings.

Also I didn't receive any email informing me that my PayPal got verified.

Can someone help me how can I send photos of my ID to PayPal to verify the account in 2020?

Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi NChitashvili and welcome, 

I am sorry to here you are having issues with this. I would recommend to go to the Resolution centre on your PayPal account to see what steps are showing there that need to be completed. If you need to verify certain things on your account it will show you in the Resolution centre and you will also have an option to upload there too. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.