I can't change my business to user

Rechigo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i've been struggling to change to user for quite for a few years because I no longer use it primary for business, I need it to change, there is no way of contacting support when they have no international line calls for it, because of the new update, I couldn't receive funds from my friends and has been on hold.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rechigo 

To downgrade to personal account, you'll have to contact customer service. It is the only way to downgrade.

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If the money is on hold because it was a goods and services payment and subject to paypal's 21 day funds availability hold:

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Log on to PayPal account.

2. Click Activity at the top of the page.

3. Find and click the payment transaction.

4. Click Confirm Receipt.

5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rechigo
Contributor
Contributor
As I said before, I can't call internationally. It was send for a gift on hold and not a item.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.