I can't add same bank to me.

morsheda
Contributor
Contributor

I had an account with this Gmail. I added my bank there. But I forgot to close the account. Later I created another account with the same Gmail. But I can't add that same bank to me. Please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hello @morsheda,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to add your bank. That is understandably frustrating. If you have added your bank on another account previously, you should still be able to add your bank on a new account as long as the previous account has been closed and the bank was not added and removed from the PayPal system more than three times. 

In situations like this, it is best to contact PayPal customer service directly for assistance. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hello @morsheda,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to add your bank. That is understandably frustrating. If you have added your bank on another account previously, you should still be able to add your bank on a new account as long as the previous account has been closed and the bank was not added and removed from the PayPal system more than three times. 

In situations like this, it is best to contact PayPal customer service directly for assistance. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.