I can’t access my email and I can’t remember my password and my security questions, what do I do?

NotAbnjop
New Community Member

I can’t access my other PayPal account because I can’t remember my password or security questions. Since I have so many emails from over the years. I can’t access the email that the PayPal account is associate with. So what do I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NotAbnjop

Sorry can't help you. You have not shown what country you are in on your profile OR said what country you are in. As Paypal is country specific then we can't advise without knowing that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NotAbnjop,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting into your account!

@kernowlass is correct that identifying your country in your profile would help people assist you better for most questions. If you'd like to adjust this setting in your profile, you can go to Preferences > Preferences Tab > Privacy, or click this direct link. Since this particular question is a general issue, I can provide help that would apply regardless of country.

If you're unable to access the email address associated with your account and can no longer recall your security questions, there may be other options listed in the password recovery process depending on what information is available in your profile. If none of the offered self-service options will work for you, please contact customer service. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. A representative can evaluate the situation and provide guidance and options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.