I am unable to enter my account

joelruggi
Contributor
Contributor

The only option i have is to text or call a phone number i no longer have. I cannot access my account and desperately need to right now.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Smithy53
Contributor
Contributor
Same here . Wondered if it’s because I’m using mobile phone and not laptop. Have looked up how your suppose to edit and add but can’t seem to get that option. Can anyone help
Login to Me Too

joelruggi
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to contact PayPal's email but I got an automatic email now saying I need to login in order to contact them. Does anyone have an alternate email I can use to get into contact?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @joelruggi, @Smithy53, and everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to your accounts. If you have not done so already, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options for contacting our Customer Support. If it is asking your to log in to contact us, from the 'Contact Us' page, select 'Password and account access', then 'Login Problems'. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

seig
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the club, it is part of the latest smarty security policy of Paypal where people can't login to their accounts if they don't own a 'working' mobile.

Mobiles can be lost, forgotten, stolen, hacked, number not activated for whatever billing/contractual issues with your provider, no coverage, travel to other country - no roaming, ...just name it. Some  existing members may not own a cell phone or not wiling to share their number etc. 

I joined this forum yesterday as directed yesterday by Customer Service, since they're totally clueless on how to help in cases such as ours. (lady said that here there are some knowledgeable people around, able to help). No luck so far.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.