I am not USA citizen now my account access is limited how to remove this limitation.

Aktaruzzaman
Contributor
Contributor

I am not USA citizen now my account access is limited how to remove this limitation.

please help me 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

goodboykr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It depends on why your account is limited. In some cases, PayPal will need to verify the account holder by submitting some documents and in some cases, you may want to turn your negative balance into positive.

Login to Me Too

Aktaruzzaman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am from Bangladesh, I am creating the Paypal account USA my friend number  

now I am what can I do

please tell me

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Aktaruzzaman,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that there's any confusion about what is permitted with PayPal. 

PayPal is not currently available in Bangladesh. Residents of countries that PayPal does not currently serve may not use PayPal. Making an account in a country other than the one where you actually live is a violation of the PayPal User Agreement, which can be found by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page. Accounts that are in violation of the User Agreement are limited, and the limitation would not be able to be resolved in such situations.

I'm sorry that this is not the answer you're looking for, but I hope I was able to clarify things.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Aktaruzzaman
Contributor
Contributor

Okay

I use PayPal please back my money

$44.10 USD please give me

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Aktaruzzaman,

Funds that are obtained through activity in an account that was created in violation of the user agreement may not be able to be withdrawn. You may wish to contact customer support for assistance and options. The one option that I can think of is that you can provide a representative with approval to refund payments that were sent to you, so you can seek payment outside the PayPal system from those senders.

You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.