I accidentally entered the wrong ID number

biangking
New Community Member
Paypal was looking for my identification card and since I don't have a any of the three then I still left it blank but I was planning on getting my national ID. On the other day, I opened it again and tried to put national ID on the blank and putted a random number on the other blank and suddenly my phone hanged (froze). Because I was getting impatient, I tapped my phone screen furiously and my phone started working again and I accidentally tapped the "submit" button and surprisingly PayPal accepted it. Now I don't know how to change it. Please help me. - Bianca
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @biangking,

I'm sorry to hear that incorrect information was submitted for your identification. Please contact Customer Service to discuss options for getting the correct information reviewed.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.