I CAN'T ACCESS MY OTHER PayPal ACCOUNT. I NEED HELP

efd
Contributor
Contributor

HI GUYS, 

I HAVE A PROBLEM ACCESSING MY OTHER PayPal ACCOUNT. BASICALLY, I JUST FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND I TRIED TO RESET IT BY CLICKING THE FORGOT PASSWORD LINK. PayPal EMAIL ME A VERIFICATION CODE TO RESET MY PayPal PASSWORD, PROBLEM NOW IS, ONCE I ENTER THE VERIFICATION CODE, PayPal STILL REQUIRING ME TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT BY SENDING AN TEXT CODE TO THE ASSOCIATED/REGISTERED NUMBER ON MY OTHER PayPal ACCOUNT. THAT'S MY ISSUE NOW, THE REGISTERED NUMBER ON MY OTHER PayPal ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE AND I DON'T HAVE ANY WAYS TO RECEIVE THE CODE VIA TEXT. WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? I TRIED CONTACTING PayPal BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE DUE TO THE PANDEMIC. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THERE EMAIL. I AM HOPING THAT SOMEONE CAN HELP ME FIX MY ISSUE. THANK YOU!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AditiStrider
Contributor
Contributor

@efd. In Mobile , you should be able to see the below option

Settings -> Help -> Contact PayPal - Email US

On desktop , if you login to PayPal and navigate to Help (One of the options on top of the screen)  - You should see an option called "message center" which will allow you to compose an email.

Hope this helped!
Kudos/Solutions are appreciated.

Regards
AditiStrider

Login to Me Too

efd
Contributor
Contributor

@AditiStrider i tried both options. 

Mobile: after clicking Help, It doesn't show any option for Contact PayPal. I have Contact Us link at the bottom part but it's the same, it will ask you to search for your issue and will give you some link. I also tried clicking the Help Center and it's also same as Contact Us. 

Website: message center will not help me atm. They don't have a live customer service to answer my questions. 

I really appreciate your help, @AditiStrider. Hoping you can give me other possible way to contact or to reach PayPal regarding my problem. 😞 

Login to Me Too

AditiStrider
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but due to PayPal guidelines, we are not allowed to any type of emails.

Login to Me Too

efd
Contributor
Contributor

@AditiStrider can you send me an email? Or if there's a way for you to send me a message here in PayPal I will highly aprreciate.

Sorry. I'm new with PayPal. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

AditiStrider
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry but revealing your email here would be an absurd decision and it's not allowed. Please try searching for a solution through google or through the community posts.

Hope this helped!
Kudos/Solutions are appreciated.

Regards
AditiStrider

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.