Humanatic says my account is unverified

nyctrt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Help, please. I'm trying to sign up in Humanatic but it says my Paypal address is not verified. I'm not sure why because my other online jobs accepted my account saying it was verified. Here's the error I'm getting:

Thank you for your interest in Humanatic.com! Unfortunately, your PayPal address is not verified.

Verification proves that a person is who they say they are. 
This creates confidence and a willingness to do business with you. 

You can verify your PayPal account by completing two out of three steps within PayPal:

• linking and confirming your bank account
  • verifying your credit or debit card information
  • providing your social security number

Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Nathalia00
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Help, please. I'm trying to sign up in Humanatic but it says my Paypal address is not verified. I'm not sure why because my other online jobs accepted my account saying it was verified. Here's the error I'm getting:

Thank you for your interest in Humanatic.com! Unfortunately, your PayPal address is not verified.

Verification proves that a person is who they say they are. 
This creates confidence and a willingness to do business with you. 

You can verify your PayPal account by completing two out of three steps within PayPal:

• linking and confirming your bank account
  • verifying your credit or debit card information
  • providing your social security number
Login to Me Too

genern
New Community Member

Having same issue tried phone & desktop cleared browsing history same issue

Login to Me Too

Ami01
New Community Member
Verifying you're account is a different process to setting it up and completing everything. You get charged $1 for verification and they send it back to you instantly, then u get charged again, and they send it back to you after 3-5 working days. You can search up how to verify you're account properly.
Login to Me Too

jesselc
New Community Member

obviously, we are done with this process as we can use the PayPal account in other jobs and platform. Humanatic is the only issue.

Login to Me Too

Richme1
Me too .what should I do to make my paypal verified at humanatic.thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.