How to switch payments from emails?

Melizabeth1
New Community Member
I work for a dog walking site and for the payment method i set it as paypal. I linked it to my email address which was a different one than I now have set as the primary since that old one wouldn’t allow me to log in. The old email address was unconfirmed and still is but my new primary one is confirmed. I set the old email as the one linked to my account before it got confirmed unfortunately. Now I am unable to find my payments and I’m unsure about a lot things. Do I need to confirm the old email address to receive my payment? I’m unable to log into that old one to confirm it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, Melizabeth1!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

If you aren't receiving payments, it could mean that the money is supposed to go to the account registered with the email address that isn't confirmed. To be able to receive payments, you must confirm your email address. Here you can find the steps to confirm your email address: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1485

I hope this information helps. Have a nice day! 

María. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.