How to open an US PayPal account

Rafaelzsf
New Community Member

Hello, I live in Brazil and do some transactions with some costumers in US, I sell some stuff in eBay, so my bussiness is small. 

I have an US bank account and want to open a US PayPal account to transfer some money from PayPal to my bank account. I don't have an SSN or ITIN number.

Is it possible to do that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rafaelzsf 

Paypal is country specific so if you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You can't use another countries paypal account unfortunately and you would not be able to verify a US account if you are not a US resident.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rafaelzsf 

Paypal is country specific so if you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You can't use another countries paypal account unfortunately and you would not be able to verify a US account if you are not a US resident.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mahabur
Contributor
Contributor

momisharma
New Community Member

I want open my paypal account <removed> this my

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.