How to open a paypal account from Nepal

VOAN
Contributor
Contributor

We are Kathmandu based national level NGO working for street and abandoned dogs welfare activities.

We would like open paypal account from here in Nepal.

Please suggest how can we open paypal account to receive funds in Nepal.

Does it requires debit or credit card of Nepalese bank?

What are the procedures ?

Please suggest

Voice of Animal Nepal

Kathmandu

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ysa_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Hope all is well! For you to create an account please 1. Open a browser 2. Go to www.paypal.com 3. Look for Sign Up Have a blessed day!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @VOAN and @Ysa_,

Thank you for your post. The capabilities of a PayPal account may vary from one country to another. In Nepal, accounts can send payments only, not receive. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and any confusion.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

basanta1
New Community Member
Go to the official website of Paypal and click on the “Sign Up” button. Fill your personal information as per the information asked by PayPal. After filling all the information tap/click on the “Next” button. create paypal account in Nepal paypal service in Nepal PayPal sends you a 6-digit confirmation code in your mobile number, Enter the code. Fill your Address information and date of birth in AD. Tick on the check button and click on “Agree and Continue”. Click on “Get Started” on Next Page. Finally Done. Still confusion? Find the complete steps here, https://nepalibros.info/paypal-nepal/
Login to Me Too

Nirutagurung205
New Community Member
My bank account, Nabil bank Ltd
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nirutagurung205 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only link a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.