How to fill FATCA documents after turning account to business

nadeemsaif
Contributor
Contributor

I upgraded my personal account to business. I received a mail from paypal to fill FATCA forms. The links provided in mail do not work. I have dropped multiple mails to paypal and every time i receive the same answer that from notification panel on top of your page click and find the link and fill the form. There is no notification on my paypal page. How to get FATCA form and fill. I am afraid if i dont do that, my account might be suspended.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @nadeemsaif,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble completing the FATCA form. I would advise trying to clear your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser or device. If that doesn't work, you may need to contact us directly by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

emmahuang27
Contributor
Contributor

Clear browser cache and cookies still not working at all.

Got same issue too...

Login to Me Too

Waskylala
New Community Member
So after clearing my cache, or logging into another browser. How do I locate the FATCA form and fill it ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.