How to delete multiple shipping addresses on PayPal

TheHelpfulHuman
New Community Member

When I go to checkout, there are 12 shipping addresses that appear that I may have used on previous orders. I need a way to remove them. This is not the same as the Manage Address tab in settings. These show up when I go to checkout on any website and then click "Ship To." 

I have looked at old posts but I cannot seem to find a solution that works.

Solved below:

This only seems to work on Internet Explorer. I am running Version 11.9 (not sure if that makes a difference).

1. Open Internet Explorer

2. Go to https://www.bissell.com/

3. Add anything to your cart. I added the cheapest thing which is the "Paw it Forward Doggy Bag"

4. Go to Cart

5. Scroll up/down and click the PayPal button

6. Sign in

7. On the right, under the section that says "Ship To," click "Change>"

8. Click "Delete>"

9. Click "Delete" next to any addresses you wish to delete and click "Confirm"

10. Note, this may freeze or stop updating sometimes so you may need to go back and click "Change" and delete again for each address.

These steps were the only thing that seemed to work with me. No clue why, but that website is the only one showing me that option and only on Internet Explorer.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheHelpfulHuman
New Community Member

I was able to solve this using the below steps. Updating in case anyone has the same issue in the future.

I just had the issue and have figured out a very weird way to solve it.

This only seems to work on Internet Explorer. I am running Version 11.9 (not sure if that makes a difference).

1. Open Internet Explorer

2. Go to https://www.bissell.com/

3. Add anything to your cart. I added the cheapest thing which is the "Paw it Forward Doggy Bag"

4. Go to Cart

5. Scroll up/down and click the PayPal button

6. Sign in

7. On the right, under the section that says "Ship To," click "Change>"

8. Click "Delete>"

9. Click "Delete" next to any addresses you wish to delete and click "Confirm"

10. Note, this may freeze or stop updating sometimes so you may need to go back and click "Change" and delete again for each address.

These steps were the only thing that seemed to work with me. No clue why, but that website is the only one showing me that option and only on Internet Explorer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.