How to deactivate another account.

ellengrace
New Community Member

Hi, how much is the cost to call customer service? I have two accounts with different emails but in the same name. My problem is the active account that I am using right now, the bank account that I linked is still not approved. And I think the problem is because I already linked my bank account to the other account I have. I just want to deactivate it, but the problem is I do not know what is the password, and I try to change the password. Yes, I got the code that was sent to that email, but the problem is they still need the code that they are sending into my mobile number which is not active anymore. And I really need my account now for the company that I am going to work with. Is there another way aside from calling them?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ellengrace 

Log out. Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account. Do not be logged on to any account when accessing the guest option as PayPal won’t discuss an account through another account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ellengrace
New Community Member

Thank you so much for the help, I will try it now.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ellengrace 

So you just need to get access into this account and once you do, remove the bank account. Then you can close the old account if you don't need it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.