How to close an account with an unspendable amount left and no bank account in the currency?

maciek321
New Community Member
I have a Polish PayPal account that I don't use as I don't live in the country any more. I had some leftover money in that account and tried to spend it on ebooks in order to close the account, but accidentally I ended up with a very small amount (0,90 PLN) left. I'm not really able to spend that tiny amount online, and I don't have a bank account in the Polish currency (PLN) to transfer it to. How do I close my account? I don't care about the money left, could as well lose it. I just don't want to have the account. I also lost some of the funds due to the recently introduced charge for no activity. I am wondering if I keep the account, and I get charged again a year from now, will my balance go down to zero (and I can close it then), or will it become negative? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @maciek321,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. For this type of situation, it would be best if you got in contact with an agent who can assist you. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. We Look forward to assisting you!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.