How to change name in pay pal as of now date: 26/03/2020

ghousesir68
New Community Member

Hi Sir/Ma'am I need to change my name in PAYPAL account I need your help. I tried my level best but I was unable to change my name in the PAYPAL account . Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Good day @ghousesir68, I hope all is well. Thank you for all of your best effort to change your name on your PayPal account yourself and my apology if it didn't go through. Please be advised that we can help you change the name on your PayPal account if it's misspelled, to fix a minor typo (up to 2 characters, and only once after creating your PayPal account) or if you've legally changed your name. It is not possible to change the name on your account to another person's name. For more information here >>> https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-paypal-account-faq926?app... ***Please use a computer/laptop or a mobile web browser as PayPal app does not have this option. Have an excellent day! Keep safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.