How to change my personal PayPal account to Business account (a type of business - "individual")

nagorniy95
New Community Member

Hello,

I want to change my personal PayPal account to Business with a type of "Individual".

Is somebody know can I use another name (like: "SellWell Corp" or something like this) for my business account instead of my real name???

Because I do not want to show my real name on the client's receipts. Also, I have not a really registered company name. 

Thanks for your help! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nagorniy95 

Go to Account settings (gear icon), in the Account Options section, click Upgrade to Business account. When you proceed through the upgrading process choose "Individual" option in the "Business Type" drop down menu and enter your "alias" as business name. The account holder name has to be your real name though.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nagorniy95 

Go to Account settings (gear icon), in the Account Options section, click Upgrade to Business account. When you proceed through the upgrading process choose "Individual" option in the "Business Type" drop down menu and enter your "alias" as business name. The account holder name has to be your real name though.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.