Contributor

How can I change my log in name?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Normally you login with your primary email address - this can be changed.   You can have up to 8 email addresses linked and confirmed to your account and you can use anyone of those addresses to receive funds.  One of those addresses will always be your primary email address.  An easy way to change your primary email is outlined below.

To update an email address, you must have at least two email addresses on file.
Login to your account.
* Click on the Gear icon.
* Click on the "+" in the Email box.
* Enter your new email address.
* Click "Add Email"

* You will need to confirm the new email - once you've done that, you can make it the Primary and delete the old email.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

KyleFardy
New Community Member

Hello, Jojojolenhart As Far As Im Aware, I Dont Think You Can Change It

Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Normally you login with your primary email address - this can be changed.   You can have up to 8 email addresses linked and confirmed to your account and you can use anyone of those addresses to receive funds.  One of those addresses will always be your primary email address.  An easy way to change your primary email is outlined below.

To update an email address, you must have at least two email addresses on file.
Login to your account.
* Click on the Gear icon.
* Click on the "+" in the Email box.
* Enter your new email address.
* Click "Add Email"

* You will need to confirm the new email - once you've done that, you can make it the Primary and delete the old email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.