How do you unlock your account?

Army0
New Community Member
Im trying to link my paypal to my playstation and it says my paypal is locked
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Army0,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to link your PayPal and Playstation accounts. Have you tried to log in to your account from a browser? Are you able to get in successfully? If not, what error do you get? If you have tried to enter the wrong password too many times, that would cause your account to be locked, and you would have to contact customer service to get it unlocked. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

If there's a problem of some other kind on your account, there may be a limitation that requires you to visit the Resolution Center. Any needed actions will be listed there for you to complete.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.