How do you speak with a manager or supervisor?

nkw37
New Community Member

I have spent 4 hours on chat with their 'Customer Support' and have yet to get help, they are now just ignoring me. How on earth can you reach someone at this company. This is appalling customer service. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nkw37 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Crgarcia520
New Community Member

I am literally in the same boat! I am about to reach out to the BBB because my case has to do with someone hacking into my account and fraud and I need to speak with a manager! this is absolutely ridiculous and at this point, I am not sure I can trust Paypal with my account any longer! 

Login to Me Too

Blindjohn
New Community Member
You can’t… apparently managers don’t deal with people! They must do it psychically! PayPal’s customer service is a joke staffed by people who ‘understand’ everything that your experiencing without knowing anything about you. I’ve never had more patronising and useless service and the uk has the worst customer service in existence! Every time my wife transfers money from her account to mine it’s ‘randomly’ put in hold. 9 times in 2 weeks (EVERY PAYMENT) yet apparently EVERY time is random. DO NOT EXPECT HELP FROM PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. DO NOT EXPRCT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER YOU CANT AND DONT EXPECT A RESPONSE FROM A COMPLAINT YOU WONT GET ONE
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.