How do i change my business account to a personal account?

DitIsHaider
Contributor
Contributor

Title says it all

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DitIsHaider 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DitIsHaider 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

D_R_D

I changed my account to a business account by mistake. If I close it and remove all my bank information, etc., can I reopen a personal account using the same email?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@D_R_D 

You should be able to use the same email but sometimes users get issues, allow at least 72 hours before you try to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

O1m9o7n9o
Contributor
Contributor
How do I change my business account to personal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.