How do I upgrade my personal Paypal account to a Premier (not Business) Paypal Account

SavvyCes
Contributor
Contributor

Good evening!

How do I upgrade my personal Paypal account to a Premier (not Business) Paypal Account.  I'm just starting my business so I would like to set up just a Premier one and not a Business Paypal Account.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I don't believe that option is available any more - it's either a Personal or Business Account.   Note, Personal accounts have been enhanced with some additional features that Premier Accounts had.   For example, it's possible to use Buy Now, Add to Cart or Donation item button code and your buyers can either pay with a credit card or their PayPal Account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SavvyCes

It may be available in your country as it states it on this link.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/how-paypal-works

If it is then click on the cog icon next to log out in your paypal account and the upgrade options should be available on the left side of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello SavvyCes! Thank you for post and welcome to the PayPal Community! If you would like to upgrade your account, you can do it by ‘clicking’ the Settings icon at the top of your account. If you are presented with the Business account option only but you are not operating as a registered business, you can still click ‘upgrade to business’ and  select the option ‘individual’.  Hope this helps. – Carlos

Login to Me Too

SavvyCes
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Carlos!

Login to Me Too

henrycama
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm from Peru and I don't get the word "Individual" which would be the option in my country ?  thanks

Login to Me Too

Jriververa120
New Community Member
I just want to know how I can upgrade my PayPal account app I post to receive some money and I don’t see it Dorothy I see is like five dollars and that’s not right and Emma‘s in my yahoo account tells me something different I receive lotta money and I don’t see in my account so what is going on.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jriververa120 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.