How do I update my profile? (KMM405645348V54848L0KM)

kmpres
Contributor
Contributor
Hello IVR at PayPal,

I apparently wasn't clear.  I need to know how I can input an international address and phone number into my profile.   Your two-factor security app will not accept a non-US address/phone number, which means it cannot send your security codes to my overseas location, which means I cannot make these changes myself.  Even SMS won't work if I'm not in the US to receive them.  Can you help me with this problem?  

FYR, below are the instructions you emailed me earlier.  Please note that your system is deliberately designed to not allow replies to emails sent as responses to requests for help so I must rely on this Help Center for assistance (see your note at the bottom of page).  

Thanks for taking the time to call us earlier. We wanted to provide some additional information about how to update your profile information.
You can review and update your account information by following the directions below:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Settings cog next to “Log Out”.
  3. Click any of the links to view or edit that information.
Here are a few of the items that you can update in your profile:
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Financial Information
  • Password
Due to security reasons, we are unable to update this information for you and ask that you log in and make the appropriate changes through your account.
You can find more useful information about opening an account in our Help Center by clicking "Help" at the top of the page.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.