How do I transfer from my bank account to PayPal?

Glenda72
New Community Member
How do I transfer money from my bank account to PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Please note that this feature may not be available for some countries. Here's how to add money to your PayPal account: Click Add money below your PayPal balance. Select your bank account (if you have more than one). Enter the amount to transfer and click Add. Review the transfer details and click Submit. Note: The funds should appear in your PayPal balance within 3-5 business days. The bank account must be in the same name as your PayPal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Please note that this feature may not be available for some countries. Here's how to add money to your PayPal account: Click Add money below your PayPal balance. Select your bank account (if you have more than one). Enter the amount to transfer and click Add. Review the transfer details and click Submit. Note: The funds should appear in your PayPal balance within 3-5 business days. The bank account must be in the same name as your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.