How do I sign up for PayPal Cash Plus account?

huanandonly
New Community Member

How do I sign up for PayPal Cash Plus account?  I don't see that option to click on and set this up anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Elloisa
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @huanandonly 

Hope you are doing well.

You can get a cash account in several ways.  For example, if someone sends you money and you don't have a cash account yet, you will be notified that money is waiting to be claimed and you will be shown an Accept the Money button.  Once you click on the Accept the Money button, you'll see two options:  Transfer it to your bank or eligible debit card and Keep it in a PayPal Cash account.  If you click on Keep it in a PayPal Cash account, you will be able to follow the steps to get set up with a PayPal Cash account.  This includes viewing the disclosures and user agreement and confirming your identity with us.

To open a cash plus account:
You would need to enroll in a product feature such as (PayPal Cash Card Debit Mastercard, direct deposit, or check capture) since this will be presented with the PayPal Cash Plus account opening procedures. If you already have a PayPal Cash account, then the PayPal Cash account will be closed and a PayPal Cash Plus account opened to support the new product feature. 

Hope this helps. Stay Safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.