How do I resolve my limitation?

NicaSJ
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed PayPal Compliance last November 3 but didn't get a reply until now. It says by November 30 my account will be limited and it did happen just a few hours ago. 

Paypal asked me last November 1 to confirm my identity because I have reached a usage threshold that requires them to confirm my identity as account owner. I submitted proof of identity and proof of address last November 3 but got a reply from Paypal that the proof of address I submitted is not acceptable since it's a screenshot of my online bank account that has my name and address on it. 

I tried to edit the proof of address I submitted on my PayPal dashboard but I can't edit anything on it. How do I submit NEW proof of address?

My mother's name is on our water utility bill. I don't have a house of own so is the water utlity bill with my mother's name fine? I am willing to send as well my birth certificate to prove that she's my mother. For the card/bank statement, what kind of bank statement does PayPal need? Like I should request proof of residence to my bank??? 

Thank you and please help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.