How do I reset a password

Marcelig2812
New Community Member
I'm trying to login onto another account but I have forgotten the password. When I tried to reset the password they sent a code to my email which I typed in but then they asked to verify via text. The problem is it is a very old phone number which I can't even remember anymore. I tried calling PayPal but the first thing it asks is for my phone number, which is hard as I have forgotten it. I also can't send them an email as when I try, they don't let me giving me the websites resolution or telling me to phone them. What can I do now? Do i phone paypal and ask them to send me an email? Would they let me as this is from another account so different phone number?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marcelig2812 

Contact customer service for assistance this way:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and use the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marcelig2812 

Contact customer service for assistance this way:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and use the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.