How do I know my paypal account/email is verified?

Ari3sta
New Community Member

Hello! Im trying to understand if my account/email is verified or not. Does paypal send an email if it's verified?

I've verified my email but Im not so sure about my account. I've already linked it to my bank in my country and couldn't find any more steps to follow through that could say my account is verified.

Im asking because Im trying to convert points (in another website used for art commissions) to my paypal account over here but it states that my paypal email needs to be verified. Could this be a mistake on paypal that Im missing or is it a problem I'll have to ask over at the other website?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ari3sta 

Go here: https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/settings/email or to your email settings and see if your email address needs to be confirmed or not. It will say resend confirmation email, if your email address needs to be confirmed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

brittneyz
New Community Member

Did you ever figure out why is was doing that? I have verified my email and yet it keeps telling me when I try to get my API codes that I still need to verify my email. Went to the link just like the person said in this and it's there with no "verify" or "resend confirmation" or anything like that. 

Login to Me Too

Enamel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I'm having the same problem. Did you find a fix on it? and how did you do it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.