How do I change my date of birth & Name?

MohdSaleem
Contributor
Contributor

Few years back when I was kid, I just randomly created PayPal account with all bank & legal information of my dad, expect Name & Date of Birth it was mine. Now, i want to change it! (Please help)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MohdSaleem 

Well as long as the name and DOB are correct to yourself then you can just remove your dads bank / cards and add your own.

If the name and DOB are fake then you have an illegal account and you can't change a paypal account with a fake name only one with a minor typo or for legal reasons ie marriage.

At some point your account will be permanently limited as you won't be able to verify it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MohdSaleem 

Well as long as the name and DOB are correct to yourself then you can just remove your dads bank / cards and add your own.

If the name and DOB are fake then you have an illegal account and you can't change a paypal account with a fake name only one with a minor typo or for legal reasons ie marriage.

At some point your account will be permanently limited as you won't be able to verify it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HeadshotVS
New Community Member

I want to know too. Community advice is contacting Paypal with official documents, but I am unable to find its contact info.. Please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.