How do I cancel or redo bank confirmation??

Tsuyucchi
New Community Member

Hello, I need some help with bank confirmation.

January last year, I create a Paypal account and try to confirm my bank account.

Then something comes up and I didn't look how much amount of deposited they sent to me.

And now I can't check in my bank statement because transactions only show from the last 12 months includes the current month.

Actually I don't even know if I receive it or not because for this past year I didn't use this bank account at all.

Is there a way to redo or cancel this progress? 

I have only 1 attempt left to input the deposit amount.

What will happen if I use this last attempt and it's wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Tsuyucchi

LLet me make it easy for you. First I will provide you a link on how to add a bank account. But before you actually do so, select your bank account and you will have the option to delete. When you have done so then re add the bank information 

https://www.paypal.com/th/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-a-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account-faq686

The confirmation code will be sent to the bank as soon as you submit however t sometimes takes as long as 2-3 days to show up in your account. Kindly be patient as we have no control on how fast the bank processes this and it appears in online banking. 

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.