cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Upload a document to verify I am the credit card owner of the card I'm trying to add?

New Community Member

How do I Upload a document to verify I am the credit card owner of the card I'm trying to add?

Paypal needs me to upload a credit card statement to verify I am the credit card owner of the card I'm trying to add to paypal. How do I do this, there's no obvious or even obscure way to do this? It's very frustrating?

3 REPLIES

Re: How do I Upload a document to verify I am the credit card owner of the card I'm trying to add?

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

If you were asked to upload documents they can be uploaded through the Resolution Centre on your PayPal account.

-David R

New Community Member

Re: How do I Upload a document to verify I am the credit card owner of the card I'm trying to add?

I too have had the exact same problem. Everytime i go into the "Resolution Centre" to view and fix the problem and try to link my credit card statement as proof required PayPal have no provision for such. 

There is no where to upload and provide this required proof and everytime i go to "contact us" and advise PayPal of this situation they email me back with a whole page of FAQ's which do not help at all. 

PayPal if you request such "proof" documentation while "limited" clients PayPal accounts then it is in your best interest to also provide provisions in place for the client to provide such proof documents. 

I have now emailed PayPal about this situation 3 seperate times and also tried to rectify this problem for the past 2 weeks with still no luck at all and my PayPal account is still "limited". 

Please advise of a workable solution to this problem PayPal? 

Thank you. 

Hi JonnySmith,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan