How do I Accept Money onto my Paypal account without Verifying?

Reiskimmer
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble verifying my account/linking a bank, but all I want to do is accept a payment, I don't even want to transfer it onto my bank yet, I just want to have it on my paypal balance, but when I try to accept the payment, it always asks me to verify account. After googling a bit, I found out that I should be able to accept the balance even when I'm not verified, but I can't. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Reiskimmer

Have you verified your email address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Reiskimmer
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I have verified my email address and my phone number. I've also been calling PayPal to try to get verified, but they can't seem to figure out the problem with why I can't add my bank account either... I was told to call back twice for "system refresh" and then told "it should be working" when I called them today... needless to say I'm extremely frustrated right now and I just want to accept the payment but it won't let me. 

Login to Me Too

Koshik

I'm having trouble verifying my account/linking a bank block, but all I want to do is accept a payment, I don't even want to transfer it onto my bank block yet, I just want to have it on my paypal balance, but when I try to accept the payment, it always asks me to verify account. After googling a bit, I found out that I should be able to accept the balance even when I'm not verified, but I can't. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Bank transfer block

Card Visa block

Hmm 🤔

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.