How can i get my money back?

sercan1
New Community Member

Hello everyone

PayPal limited my account before and after 6 month i got an e-mail from them. But every time i try to login i see that message from PayPal. I trried to contact with them but Paypal online chat customer refused to find solution. Every time they only offered to me change my password. It wasn't helpful. Chat customer was disrespectfull. I sent many e-mails to PayPal service but i didn't get any reply from them. I just wanna login to my PayPal. I tried to call them and i tried explain my problems to them. Even that, it wasn't helpful. How can i login to my PayPal and how can i  get my money from them! It's been 6 month i am a waiting for solution. I hope somebody see this and can help me because idk what to do anymore. It is so annoying.

Screenshot_1.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sercan1 

You can normally withdraw via any linked bank account / card already on your permanently limited account. I don't think you can add a funding source to that account.

So your best option is to contact customer services and ask them to link a card for you OR send you a cheque with the balance in the post as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.