How can I verify my account? Please help me.

MikeeAp
New Community Member

Hello there! Please help me how to verify my account.

You see I am a new Paypal user. I made an account here due my online job. However, my job requires me to have a verified account. So I did all the instructions in the Help Center for verification. Unfortunately, I still don't know why I can't make my account be verified. Please help me. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MikeeAp,

Thank you for your post! If you have completed the steps to Verify your account and a website is telling you that your account is not Verified, the website may not be accurate. To be absolutely certain, you can contact customer service to ask them to double-check your status.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.