How can I stop Paypay from sending me promotions?

kaichenc
Contributor
Contributor

I am receiving promotion about Paypal credit card (attachment 1) close to 5 times a week.

According to information on the promotion (attachment 2), "because your email preferences are set to receive "News and Promotions"".

However, I clicked "unsubscribe", and I saw that I already UNCHECK ANY BOX (attachment 3). And I have tried to "unsubscribe" for THREE time.

I don't want to miss important transaction notification. But I don't want to see these commercials. This is outrage. Let alone the fact that the "Feedback" function in your website is so extremely hard to find.

<removed>
<removed>

3.png 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kaichenc
Contributor
Contributor

Not bad. You guys finally sending me the promotion. Looks like shouting out here is the only way to get you shut up.

Login to Me Too

Stacey3636
Contributor
Contributor

How can I stop Paypal from sending me promotions too? When I click the unsubscribe link, it takes me to my page showing me that I am already unsubscribed. But I keep getting emails asking me to sign up for credit cards through PayPal. Help?

Login to Me Too

TReed0803
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem... I've confirmed that I am unsubscribed, but I keep getting annoying spam email about this. This is really annoying.

Login to Me Too

aaron_121

Been having this exact same problem for years. They keep sending me these messages and every time I talk to help center they're like "Oh you have to turn it off" even though I send them this exact image. They're useless and no one will tell me why this keeps happening. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.