How can I realize my e-residency (Estonia) in PayPal

HannaHalina
Contributor
Contributor

Good evening!

I have opened a PayPal account in Ukraine. Recently, I became a e-resident of Estonia in order to be able to receive money into the PayPal account.

What should I do next? I have a few questions:

1. Can I use my Ukrainian PayPal as an e-resident or do I need to open an account in Estonia?
  2. If I open an account in Estonia, which one do I need to indicate the address and telephone number: Estonian (e-residency) or Ukrainian (I actually live)?

I do not have a company in Estonia, I am a private e-resident.

Thanks for attention. Waiting for tips.

Sincerely, Galina.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HannaHalina

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

If you have opened a paypal account in another country then you won't be able to verify it and it will be banned.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HannaHalina

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

If you have opened a paypal account in another country then you won't be able to verify it and it will be banned.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.