How can I phone a HUMAN in Paypal? I am in UK

Andy_Gudgeon
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal froze my old account with 3800$ in it, when new European Rules came in.

I made a new paypal account with a new email address, but after YEARS of trying, I have never found any method to report it and get my money back, because I have a new phone number they do not recognise, so will not take my call.

So every penny I put in the old account has been kept from me. The resolution center sends me round in circles!

Please help me

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andy_Gudgeon

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Andy_Gudgeon
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Andy_Gudgeon

I can't find any page like that. I am in UK, so can you tell me the number in UK to call? The USA phone number only sent me round and round then told me to go back to the web site. I tried facebook for 90 minutes but nobody ever responded. I have been trying to get that money back from paypal for TEN YEARS now, but I never got any help or a real person to help me. Hope you can be the one!

Thanks, Andy

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andy_Gudgeon

If you have a Phillipine paypal account then you won't get the UK number as paypal is 'country specific' and if you move country you have to open another paypal account in the country you have moved to.

We are not allowed to post telephone numbers on this forum for the exact reason that if you use google OR this forum to find a number you get scammers that hide numbers in threads to get you to phone them so they can scam you.

The only way to get the correct number is as i said.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.