How can I change my primary address

Peteringkarem
Contributor
Contributor
We have moved house changed all the addresses on the cards in the wallet but cannot change the home primary address on PayPal. Surely moving house doesn't mean deleting the PayPal account and then opening a new one? How do I change the primary address ? And how to I get PayPal interested in answering this simple question.? Luckily local delivery drivers have come to the rescue and know where we now live and where we used to live but honestly this is crackers.
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

jaybeetrading
New Community Member

I don't wish to change my primary address but I do wish to add another card with a foreign billing address . The card is to enable me to establish a Euro currency account and is issued in another EU country.

My profile section defaults to UK only.

Any suggestions?

tt.

Login to Me Too

azlinadaud
New Community Member

Enable to edit or change my country..eror while submit

Login to Me Too

Antony1
New Community Member

Hi,

Really useful instructions, thank you.

One build on this though:

there is an option that said "Make Home" for the new address that I had tried and failed to make primary for the last 10 minutes as it was linked to the credit card billing details.  I just clicked on this and my home address was changed without further need to edit

Thanks again

Antony

Login to Me Too

gerryscope
New Community Member

Big thanks to Lance, saved hours of frustration. Why can't Paypal sort this out?

Login to Me Too

BrianMac1
New Community Member

Lance

Magic Man. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Kiddie1
New Community Member

Again, thanks Lance.

As to you Paypal, meh- you make things so difficult- why?

Login to Me Too

the_ref
New Community Member

Thanks a lot for the instructions Lance - tried several times to do this, and was doing my head. Dreadful implementation of address change, not sure why not dealt with yet...

Login to Me Too

twin3
New Community Member

Thanks!

I'm suprised they haven't fixed this yet...

Login to Me Too

Soroush

Thank You Lance_Howarth. Your solution worked like a charm. I was very frustrated. Thank You so much

Login to Me Too

MikeRat

What do you mean by "third entry down"?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.