How Do I get rid of Xoom???

TarnaR
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to transfer money to a bank in Australia about 2 weeks ago through Xoom. Xoom canceled that transaction because they associated me with a PayPal account which no longer exists. Xoom doesn't now see the PayPal account I currently have because the email address they have (for me) is from the PayPal account which no longer exists. Now, when I try to transfer money out of my current PayPal account and into my bank, Xoom pops up and redirects me to their site to try to transfer money to Australia - something they canceled and I no longer need to do as I paid Australia with a Credit Card. EVERYTIME I attempt to transfer money out of PayPal to a bank, Xoom gets in the way and I am unable to access any other option. How do i get Xoom out of the way so I can access my PayPal balance? How di I get rid of Xoom entirely? I do NOT have a Xoom app; I only use a laptop and never a cell phone for PayPal.

Xoom has an old email account as my contact info but that email account NO LONGER EXISTS. To change my Xoom email account, I need my old password (forgotten and lost) and access to my old email (an email address from an old employer - the employer long ago deleted that email account. What do I do??????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.