Hi need urgent help.

Paolos89
New Community Member

Hi I am writing from the account of a friend because my account is blocked I am so worried I have 3000 usd inside and calling assistence they don't know what to do , I already talked with two operator and they both gives me no answer.

I get a message saying , we can't log you in call contact center, I have 2 factors auth, they made me change my password but nothing.

What can I do? who do I need to contact, I really just need that money to be sent to my registred bank account and that's it .

Please please please help me, this is life money for me.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paolos89 

Did something change with your wifi/cell connection recently? Different IP address, using VPN or what have you? Try clearing browser cache/PayPal cookies, restart device. Or maybe use the PayPal app or a different browser. Otherwise, just leave the account alone for a while (try a couple of days to a few days), don't mess with it and then try logging in again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paolos89 

Did something change with your wifi/cell connection recently? Different IP address, using VPN or what have you? Try clearing browser cache/PayPal cookies, restart device. Or maybe use the PayPal app or a different browser. Otherwise, just leave the account alone for a while (try a couple of days to a few days), don't mess with it and then try logging in again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Johnswife2019
I have money in my account and I’m trying to get it released but I send customer support messages and no reply I’m beyond upset because I need this money and I can’t get any help what do I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.