Hey guys, need advice & help regarding what to do with my other account that has my old name.

davidmandeeli
Contributor
Contributor

So here's the story,

My original account oldname.gmail (just a sample) which has my old name registered I have been using it for almost 5years until now.
And then last 2 years I had to use my new name then created a new PayPal account which is newname.gmail.

I'm getting my Payroll from the US and my company sends it to me to oldname.gmail and then when it's about time to withdraw it from my bank. 
I first do a transfer from oldname.gmail to newname.gmail then start to transfer it to my new bank which has my new name.

Now I have one problem, I don't have anymore valid IDs to show regarding my oldname.gmail and PayPal has sent me this message and I need to verify my old account. 

Screenshot 2020-03-27 00.35.28.png

I know I can just ignore and close this old account of mine and just use the new one, but I don't want to lose all of my payroll records here on this account.

Any advice on what's the best thing to do? Can I send PayPal an AFFIDAVIT OF ONE AND THE SAME PERSON and show my expired old ID that has my old name and also send them my new ID that has my new name?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.