Help

weir123
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been charged three times for a product I tried to buy and now I have no money in my account and I cant cancel anything. and no one will answer the phone and no one will reply to my messages. the guy who I sent the money to said its still pending but its left my bank account. I have no idea what to do as paypal wont even respond. and I have no money to buy and food or pay bills or anything. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@weir123 

Are there 3 transactions showing in your paypal account activity?

Are all 3 pending or completed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

weir123
Contributor
Contributor
I sent him one payment, it didn’t reach his account so I sent it again. That didn’t reach his account either. So he sent me an invoice which I paid and the money reached his account immediatley. I tried to cancel the other 2 pending payments and it was impossible to do so. Been trying to contact pay pal for a week now and no reply. Now the 2 pending payments have cleared and It’s all come out of my account. Really need to speak with someone but they have no one on the phones!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@weir123 

OK if you don't want to answer my question so i can help you or advise but only want customer services then when the phones become operational again after covid give them a call? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.