Help!!

krs5855
New Community Member

Hi! I am in need of help urgently!, i am a graphic designer so i use paypal business to deal with payments for my commissioned art, I have someone sending me requests for money who was a previous client from a year ago and is sending me some very threatening messages and i had to let him know after the last time i made art for him that i would not be taking him on as a client anymore due to his sexual and threatening behavior. That was awhile ago, but now he is sending me requests for money and attaching threatening messages to the requests to me, i have canceled them but he just keeps requesting and adding threatening messages which is honestly scaring me. Is there anyway to report a user for threatening on paypal and or is there a way i can block him so he may stop sending me these types of messages/unwarrented money requests? (btw there is no reason for him to send requests, he hired me for two art pieces and he recieved them a LONG time ago and was very happy with them by what he told me, idk why he has chosen to act this way with me it was literally out of nowhere but he will not stop and has found my personal social medias (facebook, instagram, email) and is sending threats on there and even tried to hack my mothers facebook and got it taken down! Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.