Help!

Willjr2
Contributor
Contributor
Recently I decided to start a dropshipping business using my paypal account and for some reason I couldn’t order items for my customers , until I realized my account got limited because I didn’t notice I had to be 18 or over. I had to close my store and everything , is there a solution to this I have tried everything emails, Social media, trying to remove my card but I couldn’t and same for trying to close my account it prevents me. Someone Please Help!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Momo_121415
Click "wallet", then you'll be brought to your payment options. Click your payment option (your card) and scroll down. Near the bottom, there's gonna be "update card" and right next to it is "remove card". Do that and you should be set!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Momo_121415 

He can't remove a card from a limited underage account !!!

@Willjr2 

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will need to be verified to accept funds into your balance or lift any limits.
As you would be unable to verify your account it would be locked for further use.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you won’t have any recourse to get your money back until you were 18 unless Paypal were happy to release it to a parent or guardian for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.