Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohammed-Saqer 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohammed-Saqer 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

thank you for replying
I am from Palestine and and my zip is 00972

Login to Me Too

thank you for replying
I'm from Palestine zip is 00972

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohammed-Saqer 

Sadly paypal is not available in Palestine at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@Mohammed-Saqer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and showing your interest in PayPal. At this time we do not offer service in your country. You can find a list of countries we presently service here: https://www.paypal.com/worldwide. We are constantly looking for ways to expand our product and service availability globally and appreciate your interest!

- Randy

Login to Me Too

KHALID00

@Mohammed-Saqer 

I have a problem removing my credit card because your account has been permanently restricted. It's been 180 days and I don't know what to do

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KHALID00 

The 180 days is only the timespan when you can withdraw any funds from that paypal account.

You won't ever be able to use paypal again if the ban is permanent and you won't be able to remove any cards from it.

Paypal do that to stop you trying to open another paypal account with that card information against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.