Help restore your account

Empirean
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!
I want to regain access to my another paypal account
I forgot the password and clicked the reset password button, after I confirmed the mail, but could not confirm the SMS code via the phone!
I have all the data for that account, I can provide it to you!
I can send you a photo of a passport (certificate), a photo of a card and I still have access to mail!

I can’t call the help center because I don’t understand English
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @Empirean

Welcome to PayPal Community. 

As it is an account specific information, I would request you to contact Customer Service. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter

I hope this helps! 

Rishita 

If this post or any other information was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Empirean
Contributor
Contributor

How can I contact support in the form of a letter? Tell me what link to follow and what to write

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Empirean,

Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid that you will be unable to use the written contact form via email unless you can log in to the account. One of the other options would need to be used for contact with customer service. If you did want to select to call, there's an option to call as a guest, otherwise you can use the social media options that @PayPal_Rishita mentioned.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.