Help please. Changing address in my paypal account

Jackinthebox29
Contributor
Contributor
My paypal acct was created way back 2012. I dont know what happen back then, but the country address is USA. Im from manila, philippines btw. Can i change /update this? Im having a hard time correcting this info. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jackinthebox29 

As PayPal is country specific it is not possible to change your address to another country.

You can't use another countries paypal account, it will never work properly for you.

You need to close it if you still can and open one in your own country. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jackinthebox29 

As PayPal is country specific it is not possible to change your address to another country.

You can't use another countries paypal account, it will never work properly for you.

You need to close it if you still can and open one in your own country. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jackinthebox29
Contributor
Contributor
I see.. I have a a very small amount of funds in that account and I cant withdraw it, since its asking me for documents that i do not have (to verify the acct). 😅 I dont know what happen way back 2012, why i made that acct in a USA address. Never been there. 😆 Anyways thanks for the help!
Login to Me Too

Shirl11
New Community Member
My address is 3208 Boy Scout Rd. Blairsville Georgia 30512. Not 58 Beaver View Blairsville Ga 30512
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shirl11 

Why are you posting your personal address on this worldwide PUBLIC community forum??? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.