Help me please

Iamrdc
New Community Member
I cant open my previous account on paypal. Paypal couldn't confirm it was me, when i click to reset my password. What should i do? Help me please
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Shiby
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Iamrdc 

I am sorry to know that you are unable to log in to your PayPal account. I would recommend you to contact us directly from our website for better assistance. 

Here's how to contact us;

1. Open the website by clicking on the link https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/home

2. Select 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page.
4. After that, you can see "Common Issues" and under that click on "Password and Account Access".
5. Under Password and account access, you will see the option "Login Problems" and click on that.
6. Once you click on "Login Problems" you will see a page with the steps to reset the password. Please scroll down the page and click on "Message us" or "Call us". Please note these options may vary depending on the time of contact.
6. Click on "message us" and select "chat with us while logged out'' to contact our live chat support team. If "message us" option is not available, click on 'Call us' and select 'You can always call us as guest' to find the contact number of our customer support. These option does not need you to be logged in to contact us. 

I hope this information helps!

Thank you,

Shiby

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.