Hello! I'm having issues with my account due to it being a business account.

GunnarAB
Contributor
Contributor

About a year ago I wanted to open a business account that was separate to my personal account but for some reason they linked together, I can't close the account because there is a payment on hold and I can't register my card to the account due to error message "We can't confirm your identity" which makes no sense at all. So all in all, payment won't go through and I can't register my card so basically my account is f*** for no reason

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @GunnarAB,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues closing your account. Have you tried removing the email address you'd like to use to create your business account from your personal account? You may need to confirm another email address and make it the primary on your personal account, first. However, after removing that email address from your personal account, you should be able to use it for your business account. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.